I have had the pleasure of working with Fran for 12 years. She is inspiring and motivating. Monitoring and coaching you through difficult decisions, but allowing you to make the decisions. I have learnt and grown a great deal whilst working with Fran and will be always grateful for the opportunity of learning from one of the best in the industry.
The Plasma Elite® team no longer offers direct training courses when using our plasma pen device. However, we highly recommend that you research local training academies that offer accredited Plasma Training courses. We do not recommend using our device without training. Also, check with your insurers about what requirements they expect from you prior to starting treatment. This device is not to be used by non-professional trained people.
Plasma Pen Training
These are the areas to look for with any plasma training courses:
- Plasma technology, what is it and how it works on the skin
- In depth review of the plasma pen device including accessories, how to charge and operate, and cleaning and taking care of your plasma pen
- Indications, contraindications, adverse events, and warnings and precautions of plasma treatments
- Plume debris and protection control following Health and Safety guidelines
- Aseptic technique and treatment set-up for safe treating
- Patient consultation, including managing expectations, and patient preparation
- Treatment techniques for each treatment area
- Post-treatment care instructions, including information regarding aftercare kit and home
- Treatment results
- The technology behind Plasma
- What Plasma can & can’t treat
- Safe working parameters
- Regulations & guidelines for your business
- Hygiene, personal safety & client safety
- Pre treatment checks
- Adverse incidents & how to deal with them
- Full & comprehensive aftercare processes
- Airborne viruses & protection control
- Health & safety & risk assessment
- A fully comprehensive 6 page Consultation
- Skin types, what is & isn’t suitable for Plasma
- Managing client expectations
- Working in a sterile environment
- Skin: it’s structure, fibroblasts, healing processes
- Plasma Pen Machine set up
- Probe sterility & why it’s important
- Related anatomy & physiology
- Contraindictions in full
- Caring for your client during treatment
- Questions & answers
- Frequency of treatments
Before attending any plasma pen training make sure you check out your insurance and any local authority licenses or registration you may need in your area.
Please make sure your insurance is in place before attending any training course.
Why choose Plasma Elite ®
What our clients said
I came on a training session with Toni for Plasma Elite, I was so impressed, her attention to detail was fantastic and we had several models to work on so I was left feeling very confident. I would definitely recommend this company.
I purchased a Plasma Machines from Fran and the team in the very early days of Plasma Elite. Since training I have been constantly in touch with the other trainees on the Whats App and Facebook. All the PE trainers and Fran are constantly responding to questions when asked. Once you have gone on training with Plasma Elite you are invited back Free of charge to any other training session if you feel you need more information. They are a great company.
Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful Toni the perfectionist wonderful tutor also thank you Gemma your work on my neck and face was amazing blessed to have this wonderful chance of being a model for you Lorna for thinking I was suitable thank you and also met the lovely doctor Diane who also done work on My eyes and neck thank you truly wonderful memories feeling fantastic and blessed.
Plasma Elite is one of the most professional companies we have worked with, the training was full and informative and the ongoing support very helpful. I am glad we backed a British machine.
Having been in the Beauty Industry for 20 years, I was looking for a more advanced treatment to add to my abilities. After much research, I decided to go with the Plasma Elite. Plasma Elite stood out from the rest due to their excellent communication, ability and willingness to answer any and all questions that I asked. Training day was excellent; I trained with Rachel Staggs at their Chiswick Academy. I have trained in many areas over the years and this is hands down, the best and most informative training I have received. It gave me a huge confidence boost and I came away exhilarated, excited and keen to get started.
I came on Plasma Elite training in Chiswick on the 3rd April. Rachel was so informative and so direct I learnt so much.
I had been looking at bringing in a plasma machine for some time to all the medical centres we work in. I had met most of the big brands and was not impressed but when I saw the passion knowledge enthusiasm and the thorough quality of the training materials from Plasma Elite which were quite frankly better than any of the materials I had seen from any of the other brands. I felt I was dealing with an honest and professional team.
After making a big mistake choosing a cheap other model I realised when I finished their training how lacking in confident I was.. The machine kept breaking down Fran was brilliant she fitted me onto one of the plasma Elite courses and I couldn’t believe the difference in the quality of the training and the machine. I love working with Plasma Elite, everyone involved with the company is always available and so helpful;They have a support network we can use if we have any problem.
Plasma Elite no longer trains direct
Plasma Pen Enquiry
Complete the form below to register your interest in Plasma Pen and our team will be in touch via e-mail or Whats app