Clinisept+ Skin is now the UK’s most popular skin prep.
Award winning and the only skin prep to be recommended by the Joint Council for Cometic Practice (JCCP) and the Aesthetic Complications Expert Group (ACE), it is suitable for use prior to all cosmetic and aesthetic treatments.
Clinisept+’s unique high purity hypochlorous provides highly effective skin hygiene and antimicrobial protection against the microorganisms which compromise patient safety. However, unlike traditional skin chemistries that contain alcohol or chlorhexidine, Clinisept+ is gentle on the skin and doesn’t harm, irritate or sensitise the dermal layer.
Clinisept+ is so skin compatible that it can also be used following a procedure as an aftercare: apply three times a day to reduce redness and provide the optimum conditions for skin to heal.
• Meets and exceeds EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 1650, EN 14476, EN 13704, EN1500
• Skin Safe – skin neutral pH, non-irritant, non-sensitising, non-cytotoxic, dermatologically tested, safe for use on sensitive skin.
• Easy to use
• Cools and calms and provides the optimum environment for skin to heal naturally
• A ‘next generation’ patent pending hypochlorous that redefines hypochlorous chemistries.
• Highly effective but gentle oxidising action provides maximum patient safety and protects against complications.
• Contains no alcohol, chlorhexidine, petroleum or harsh chemicals
• Is not subject to antimicrobial resistance
• Anti-inflammatory – reduces the appearance of redness and oedema
• Leaves no chemical residue on the skin
490ml Clinisept Skin – use in clinic before all aesthetic treatments
Clinisept+ Skin should be used before all aesthetic treatments to provide unsurpassed levels of hygiene and microbial control. Due to its skin neutral pH and unique gentle oxidising action, it can also be used to maintain effective hygiene during and after a procedure without causing discomfort.
Apply by soaking a pad and wiping over the treatment area using a circular motion. Ensure the skin is thoroughly wetted. 15 second wet contact time.
Clinisept+ is non-sensitising and leaves no residue or chemical burden on the skin.
Pump dispenser available for decanting into a galipot.
There are no reviews yet.