PART EXCHANGE YOUR OLD UNIT
GET £1,500-£2,000 TRADE-IN*
Many people have come to us very dissatisfied with the cheap Plasma Pen that they have purchased and the poor support that they have received.
Read the information below and watch our Plasma Pen comparison video and then complete the contact form below to find out more about our Part Exchange programme and how we can help you.
Do your research
If you are looking to buy a Plasma Pen machine make sure you do your research first. There are many different brands on the market so you need to make sure that you know what you are buying.
What to check for?
- Check the safety of the plasma machine. Does the probe automatically stop if it comes into contact with the skin thereby avoiding damage?
- Who are the people behind the brand and how long have they been in business? In this industry experience counts. You need a brand you can trust and one that has an outstanding reputation.
- What support do they offer? Don’t be drawn in by a cheap price. Make sure you are getting a quality pen with first class support. For example, we train in small controlled groups so you get the focus and time you need to feel confident in using our pen.
- Will the brand be recognised by your clients? Having a recognisable brand instills confidence straight away with your customers.
- Finally, check reviews. We have had a lot of people swap their cheap, ineffective and dangerous models for our professional sleek Plasma Elite Pen.